Before July 23rd
After July 23rd
|Regular Registration – IEEE Member (1)||550 €||685 €|
|Regular Registration - Nonmember||620 €||775 €|
|Student Registration – IEEE Member (1) (2)||315 €||395 €|
|Student Registration - Nonmember (2)||355 €||445 €|
Regular and Student registration fees include lunches, coffee breaks and social programme
(1) IEEE Members must provide proof of their status with a copy of their IEEE card sent with the registration form. The document has to be presented when collecting the documentation.
(2) Students must provide proof of their status with a copy of their student card sent with the registration form. The document has to be presented when collecting the documentation.
|Before July 16th||After July 16th|
|Tutorial – IEEE Member||150 €||180 €|
|Tutorial – Nonmember||185 €||225 €|
|Tutorial – Student IEEE Member||100 €||150 €|
|Tutorial – Student Registration - Nonmember||125 €||185 €|
|Guest/Accompanying person||€ 225|
|Extra Gala Dinner ticket||€ 85|
- Papers will be included in the conference proceedings and published on the IEEE Xplore only if ALL the requirements are fulfilled:
- Authors need to register, make payment, upload their papers and sign the copyright transfer form.
- Only presented papers will be included.
- Authors have to make sure that their papers are compliant with IEEE publishing standards. Authors are to use the IEEE PDF eXpress to meet such requirements.
- At least one of the authors of accepted papers must register by the final paper submission deadline (July 16th, 2017) for their paper to be included in the Conference Technical Program.
- Each regular registration covers two paper submissions.
- Each student registration covers one paper submission.
- Each paper should contain 4-5 pages, including figures.
- The fee of each additional page exceeding five (5) and up to seven (7) is € 75.
- Papers that are included in the technical program must be presented for distribution through IEEExplore and ICWUB web page after the conference.
The organization of ICUWB 2017 encourage first-author students to request a grant to attend the conference. The support covers accommodation costs, whereas travel expenses and early registration are covered only in exceptional cases. Applicants from all countries are eligible, however, preference will be given to applicants from areas needing greater support. Undergraduate and graduate students will be considered.
More information: http://www.icuwb2017.org/participants/grants-students